Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ORDERS & DELIVERY
These Terms and Conditions apply to all food delivery orders that are placed with Lee Wee & Brothers Pte Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”), whether via our website at www.leeweebrothers.com, through our delivery hotline (6535 6535), through our WhatsApp business (+65 8522 3800) or by any other means. By placing your food delivery or self collection orders with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Payments are accepted via the following modes: Visa, Mastercard, Internet Banking (PayNow or QR Payment) or Corporate Payment. Your order will be processed and delivered once we have received your advance payment. We do not accept cash payment on delivery.
2. Our Bank Account Information:
DBS Current Account: 072-004380-4, Corporate PayNow Registered UEN: 200415745Z.
Please quote invoice number and name when making the bank transfer payment.
3. Corporate Payment Instructions
Corporate payment modes are only made available to customers who have such approved payment arrangement with our company. If you have selected the corporate payment method or would like to request for such an arrangement, Customer Service Team will get in touch with you.
Please provide your organisation account code, your finance department’s contact details and event name if applicable.
Please provide the purchase order number, your finance department’s contact details and event name if applicable.
(iii) CORPORATE INTERBANK GIRO
For organisations with approved GIRO standing instructions with our company, Customer Service Team will get in touch with you.
(iv) PROCUREMENT PORTAL
Please inform us in advance if submission of tax invoice via your organisation’s procurement portal is required.
(v) CORPORATE CHEQUE CHARGES
In line with the government’s plans to be cheque-free by 2025, electronic payments are now our preferred mode of payment. Please note that we will impose the bank charge of $0.75 for each corporate cheque received.
4. All prices are inclusive of prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST).
DELIVERY, FEES & SURCHARGES
5. Our delivery time slots are listed below. Each delivery time slot has a time frame of 1.5 hours and are subject to availability on first-come-first-serve basis. If your desired delivery time do not fall within the time slots, please contact our Customer Service Team for assistance.
Standard Delivery Time Slots
8.00 am – 9.30 am
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm
*Additional Delivery Time Slots for Sat, Sun & PH only
4.00 pm – 5.30 pm
8.30 am – 10 am
12.30 pm – 2.00 pm
4.30 pm – 6.00 pm
9.00 am – 10.30 am
1.00 pm – 2.30 pm
9.30 am – 11.00 am
1.30 pm – 3.00 pm
10.00 am – 11.30 am
2.00 pm – 3.30 pm
10.30 am – 12.00 pm
2.30 pm – 4.00 pm
11.00 am – 12.30 pm
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm
11.30 am – 1.00 pm
3.30 pm – 5 pm
6. Surcharges will be levied in the following situations and/or the following dates:
(i) $30.00; Weekday delivery before 8.00am and after 5.00pm
(ii) $30.00; Weekend delivery before 9.00am and after 6.00pm
(iii) $20.00; Delivery made in less than 1.5 hours’ time Allowance
(iv) $20.00; Christmas Eve (24/12), Christmas Day (25/12), New Year’s Eve (31/12) & New Year’s Day (01/01)
(v) $20.00; Specific delivery time (subject to availability)
7. For orders below $110.00,
(i) we can arrange for self-collection at any of the following outlets: Central Kitchen - Bedok, Tampines Mall, Raffles City, NEX, or ION Orchard
8. For orders with a minimum spend of $110.00 and above,
(i) we provide free delivery to all locations except for locations with postal code starting with 09,72,73,61,62,63,64,69,70,71.
(ii) a delivery distance surcharge of $18.00 will be levied for the listed locations in (i)
9. We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified delivery time.
However, unforeseen circumstances like act-of-God or traffic/parking restrictions may result in delays. All delivery times stated, agreed or represented by us are meant to be indicative estimates only, and we will not be bound by or responsible for any inconvenience or loss arising to you from late deliveries.
10. Our food and delivery service are subject to the availability of our resources, and we reserve the right to cancel or refund any order that you may place with us.
11. For delivery to the following listed public places, locations with limited access or locations with postal code starting with 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 17, 18, 19, 22 and 23 (CBD area), we do not deliver to the doorstep and we reserve the right to request customers to kindly meet our delivery representative at the nearest designated location (e.g. taxi stand, lobby, driveway etc), so as to ensure a smooth delivery for your order. If you require doorstep delivery for these locations, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team to enquire.
12. In the event that no one is present at the delivery location to receive the order, a S$12.00 re-delivery fee is applicable for a return trip to deliver the order, subject to the next available time slot.
13. All orders for delivery must be made at least 2 days in advance (subject to first-come-first-serve basis).
14. A penalty fee of $10.00 is applicable for each order amendment request.
15. All cancellations and amendments to orders must be notified in writing via email or text message.
16. For cancellation of order, the penalty fee below is applicable:
(i) Cancellation with more than 24 hours‘ notice: $10.00
(ii) Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice: Total invoice amount
17. You agree to inspect the food at the point of delivery to ensure that the delivered food correspond with your order.
18. We do not provide tables, chairs, tablecloth, warmers and take-away boxes and containers.
19. Cutlery set is provided for Lunchboxes, Assam Seafood Set, Curry Chicken Combo and Tingkat Buffet Box only.
20. We advise that all food orders are to be consumed within 2 hours of collection/delivery. Consumption time may be extended for another 2 more hours upon reheating at the correct temperature and time. Please refer to time stamp on packaging. To the fullest extent permitted under law, we disclaim all liability and will not be responsible for any losses or consequences.
21. We accept no liabilities for your purchase of our products from any other third parties apart from us. We will not be a party to any dispute or disagreement that may arise between you and any third party in relation to the sale and purchase of our products.
22. While every care has been taken in providing this information, Lee Wee & Brothers Pte Ltd or its agencies cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy.
25. Access to our website or delivery hotline may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property, arising directly or indirectly from:
(i) your access to or use of our website or delivery hotline;
(ii) any loss of access to or use of our website or delivery hotline, howsoever caused;
(iii) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the contents on our website; or
(iv) any delay or interruption in the transmission of the content on our website, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise.
26. We may update the details of our products (including the applicable prices), and these Terms and Conditions, from time to time without prior notice by posting a new version on this website. You should check our website regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the most updated information and Terms and Conditions.
27. There are no refunds and exchanges on uncollected orders after specified collection time frame.
28. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed by Singapore law. You agree to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
29. By ordering with us, you agree that we may collect and store certain personal information from you. We collect your personal data to facilitate order processing, provide customer support and to improve our services.