- What does “Food best consumed within 4 hours” mean?
Due to NEA’s food stamping regulations, we advise that all food orders are to be consumed within 4 hours timeframe from the time the food is cooked (please refer to time stamp on boxes) and are attested to be spoilage free at the point of delivery. Any food consumed after 4 hours timeframe are at the client’s own discretion and therefore becomes their responsibility.
- Do you provide vegetarian lunch boxes?
Yes, we do. You can place your order for any vegetarian lunch boxes range from $4.50 per set.
- Are your vegetarian lunch boxes strictly vegetarian?
The items contained in our vegetarian lunch boxes are strictly vegetarian except for our Sambal Chilli, which consist of garlic. However, you may request for the Sambal Chilli to be removed. Ngoh Hiang not consider as strict vegetarian meal – traces of egg.
- Can I request for additional boxes and containers for the takeaway of my order?
We do not provide additional boxes and containers for any takeaway of orders as we place strong emphasis on our food quality. Due to the stipulated 4 hours’ time stamp established by NEA, we also do not recommend any takeaway of your orders.
Tingkat Buffet Box
- What do you mean by Tingkat buffet box?
Tingkat buffet box is specially designed to cater to smaller groups from a minimum of 20 persons. The food comes in our very own Tingkat carrier.
- Can I rent equipment such as tables, stools and warmers?
We do not provide rental of any equipment.
- I am ordering a Tingkat buffet box for 30 pax; will I be assured that there will be enough food to go around for 30 people?
For Tingkat buffet box order, we will provide additional buffer of your selected food items to ensure that there is enough for everyone. However, food portion will be subjected to individual’s consumption.
- How many days in advance do I have to place my orders?
All orders must be made at least 48 hours in advance (subject to first come first serve basis). Otherwise an additional S$12.00 surcharge is applicable.
- What happens if I do not meet the ‘48 hours in advance’ policy?
Delivery timing requested will subject to availability, terms and conditions.
- How long in advance should I place my order for peak periods?
For peak periods such as Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and all other public holidays, we strongly recommend that you place your orders at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Why am I required to provide a second contact number?
In the event where our drivers are unable to contact you at the time of delivery, they will still be able to liaise with a second contact person. Thus ensuring a timely delivery of your order.
- Is my order confirmed once I submit it online?
Upon submission online, your order will be processed by our Client Services Executive who will then contact you to confirm your order within the next 24 hours.
- Can I pay for the delivery if my orders fall below $107?
For orders below S$107, you can either add on to your order up to S$107 to enjoy the free delivery to all locations except locations with postal codes starting with 09 and 62 or self-collect at any of your preferred main outlets or central kitchen.
- I have an order for the 10:30am to 12:00pm, when will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive earliest at 10:30am and latest by 12:00pm.
- Am I able to obtain less than 1 ½ hour time frame for my delivery?
Upon your order confirmation, you may request for a delivery time frame of less than 1 ½ hour with an additional surcharge of $22.00.
- Can the delivery surcharge be included in the minimum order amount?
No. The minimum order amount excludes all surcharges.
- Do you provide overseas delivery?
Yes, we do! We also provide overseas packaging for customers to bring our food products abroad. Please contact our Client Services Executive for more information (subjected to overseas import guidelines).
Fees and Payment
- Can I pay via E-invoice or GeBIZ for my orders?
Please check if your company is listed under the ‘List of Ministries/Statutory Boards’ at www.vendors.gov.sg.
- Can I request for the invoice to be split into different invoicing amounts?
Yes. We can help customers to split the invoice into different amounts if the invoice is for delivery to the same location, date and time. However, please inform our Client Services Executive at the point of order to allow our Finance Department to process.
Cancellation & Amendments
- How can I cancel my order?
All cancellations and amendments must be notified in writing via email/fax and conditions apply at least 24 hours before the delivery date and time. Verbal cancellations will be not be valid.
- What is the cancellation policy and what are the cancellation charges?
More than 24 hours – $10.00 cancellation surcharge
Less than 24 hours – 100% charged from your total bill
- Can I make amendments after placing my order?
Yes, you are able to. However, the amendment has to be at least 24 hours in advance and it will be subjected to an amendment charge ($10) as per our terms and conditions.